Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Which Is More Plausable, Busy or Lazy?

Where does the time go? Here I am, promising a long discussion of philosophical differences between me and my friend Sid, but I just don't have the time!

Chica and I are swamped in paperwork today about our new house, so I'm going to leave you with the following ancient saying to ponder. It's profound, deep, and I live my life by it.

I'm also making it up as I type this. Here goes:

Life can not be one minute shorter or longer than it's supposed to be, but it can be made to suck less, but only by others. Make someones life suck less today and hopefully, they will make your life suck less tomorrow.

How's that for spur-of-the-moment ancient wisdom?



-Sage Words

1 comment:

Yarntangler said...

Sage Words, you have been making lives suck less for more than 37 years.