Monday, October 06, 2008

The Jury Remains Out

So I guess that gadget worked, but I'm still of two minds on the idea. I think I'll keep it for a while and see if it helps me to post a little more often.

The problem is, I don't see myself using this the same way I do the standard interface. I can't add pictures, or format text with this thing, so will that stunt my humor? Or, indeed, have I just been making a wild assumption by calling my previous works "humor"?

Then there's the "epic" factor. Some of my previous posts have been, shall we say, excessive. This thing doesn't really encourage long-term rambling. Or is that a good thing?

So you, my loyal readers (or browsers, or whatever) will need to be the jury. This is appropriate because there can't be more than twelve of you!

Let me know what you think? More frequent, but probably smaller posts, or less frequent but occasionally researched and planned out posts?

Or do you want both? Post a comment and let me know!



-Sage Words

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not let the unwashed masses determine what you do.

If there is one thing I've learned about the interwebs, it's this:

Who the hell cares? You do what you feel like doing when you feel like doing it, because there are 80 bajillion (approximately) others out there that are going to do the same thing. If you happen to inspire the minds of a few of them. Then great.

Seriously, have you read my website (rhetorical, you've posted on it so I know you have)?

But what is it that you've told me?

99% of what you do is for your own personal entertainment.

This is no different.

Anonymous said...

And the irony about not letting others dictate your actions given as advice is not lost on me.

And hopefully not on you.

Yarntangler said...

Longer and more frequent says one who is also guilty of blogcrastination.
BUT-- Some of us are still waiting for you to make good on a challange. Did you think we'd forget just because you've been out of sight for awhile?