Monday, November 24, 2008

One For The Road


What you see here is my final parting gift to the United Kingdom. I did this mere hours before we left the country!

The brown sign on the left was discovered, half-buried, behind my shed in the Base-owned housing development where Chica and I lived. The house you see in the background had actually caught fire and was gutted about a year prior, but they had only begun the demolition process three weeks before I left, and in that time, had only managed to dig up the yard a bit!

One of my eagle-eyed readers (not you, the other one!) noticed that I've used this photo as my profile photo, but pointed out that it was not clear what was actually in the photo! Thus, I have re-produced it here in all its high-resolution glory! I hope you like it!



-Sage Words

2 comments:

Yarntangler said...

Ahha! A Picture is worth a thousand words.

Geezerguy said...

A true classic.
-Geezerguy